|Power||4.5W at 6V|
|Colours Available||Red, green, yellow, white (blue upon special request)|
|Typical Vertical Divergences @ 50% (varies by colour)|
|5 Degree||> 4.5°|
|10 Degree||> 9°|
|20 Degree||> 19°|
|30 Degree||> 29°|
|Visibility||360° horizon (omnidirectional)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° C to +60° C|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion Phosphate (LiO) or Lead Acid|
|Base and Main Housing||UV resistant polycarbonate|
|Weight (varies by battery option)||12.8lbs max|
|IP Rating||IP 67|
|NOTE: Specifications are subject to change|
Tideland Signal has combined its proven solar module and battery self-contained package with the rugged and optically superior Nova-65 LED Lantern.
This combination provides a low maintenance and longer range signal lantern, called SolaNOVA-65.
The SolaNOVA-65 is capable of ranges in excess of 6Nm covering a variety of fixed applications. In addition, four vertical divergence options of 5°, 10°, 20° and 30° make it the ideal lantern for fixed structures or buoy applications.
Revolutionary optics/Solar power system greatly increase efficiency making the SolaNOVA-65 suitable for northern and low solar radiation applications.
• User selectable power setting for visual range
• Battery test and charge mode selection without opening the lantern housing(QuickCheck)
• Seasonal shutdown
• Photovoltaic system sized for demanding locations
• SignalView software to program user options
• Temperature compensated LED drive circuits ensure uniform brightness with ambient temperature change
• Availability in all IALA approved colours - shown here in IALA approved red
• Constant current power source for maximum LED lifetime
• Optional GPS synchronisation module
• 256 user selectable flash characters
• Full monitor and control capability
• Vertical divergence options of 5°, 10°, 20°, and 30°